Friday, May 28, 2010

egh

Everything in my life has just been same stuff, different day. I'm hoping for some major change when I start University of Phoenix again. I will be going online but at least I will be required to do something. There is a requirement of participation at least 4 times per week.

I don't know if I should just go ahead and clean out my booth today, or wait until Monday. I'm just about sure that nothing else has sold within the last few days, even with Bob's Star Wars stuff in there. Still, one can't be sure until I look.

My Business Management course is going nowhere. I'm still waiting to see if I passed the second time I took the Exam 3 of Part 2. I'm sure I did, so I'm probably just using that as an excuse to not work on it. I should do something.

I have been crocheting a lot. That's about all. I haven't even been writing my offline journal because I can't think of anything to say. It is more of a diary than anything else, I don't put my writing in it other than to say what I am working on.

I'm tired of the spurts of inspiration I am getting as far as my writing. I really don't know what to do. I have a bunch of writing books, and I am trying to get myself to read one about plots. So far it's all for not.

I know. I am complaining about doing nothing and yet have all these things I should be doing. I blame the heat for a lot of it. I get so hot all I want to do is lay in front of the fan.

I hope things will change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment