Friday, June 11, 2010

couldn't stand to blog

was so tired of the monotony of my life that I couldn't stand to write about it.
Things are different somewhat now.

My classes for University of Phoenix are switching to online and begin on June 22. I can't wait to get started again as I will be held accountable for my actions each day.

I haven't worked on my Business Management course in a week or more. I got back my new grade on the Part 2 Exam 3 and I passed. I also passed Exam 4. I should work on it but lately reading and writing have come in small portions.

I don't want to read lately and I've been shaking a lot lately so writing is an adventure in itself. I haven't even kept up with my offline journal that much.

I had ideas for a couple of poems but I didn't take the time to write them down at the time so now they are long gone. I should type up my notes on Nezoom and my Wicca workbook but I can't seem to get myself to do that either.

I know. I complain about the monotony of my life but don't do anything to change it by doing the things I should be doing.

This is the first time I have been on the computer in three days. I couldn't bring myself to get on when all I really did was spend hours playing Facebook applications. My crops are probably dead, all my cafe food is spoiled and my dog probably ran away along with my mouse on Petville. I just don't care. Why should these stupid games be so important in my life? I saw that I was becoming obsessed so I stayed away.

Things are beginning to shape up. I hope that they continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment