Friday, May 21, 2010

changes

Well let's see....

I'm switching to University of Phoenix online. I will still be only taking one class for five weeks at a time, going from Tuesday to Monday. The clencher is that, because it is going to be an ADA accomodation, it's not going to cost me any more than it would for me to go on campus. Kewl beans.

I am still shutting down my booth at the end of the month. I am still going to make crafts for the sheer joy of it and it helps to reduce stress. At least now I don't have to worry about if it is going to be of quality to sell. Anything that does come out with that quality is going in a large plastic bin for eventual sale on Ebay.

I failed one exam for my Business Management course, so now I'm waiting to see my grades from Part Two before I move on to Part Three, which I got the materials for this week. If I fail one exam more than once, I will have to pay more for some reason to take that part of the course over again.

NA is going better. I was upset on Wednesday night so I didn't go but I went to AA last night and I think I am going to attend more of those meetings. I am going to ask for a court record sheet so that I can keep honest track and try to do a 90 meetings in 90 days. I may even try to do more by attending the noon informal NA meetings in town.

I am also checking in to group NA/MH meetings. I was told that to be tested it would cost me something like $200 or more, but I might be able to just attend the meetings without testing.

Thanks to NA I am regaining a better relationship with my personal Higher Powers, so I am studying more and may be adding to my Wicca workbook in my portfolio on Writing.com soon.

I also have been working on Nezoom offline, but I hope to get it typed into the computer soon so I might be updating that folder on Writing.com in the near future as well.

Things are looking UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment