Tuesday, May 4, 2010

surgery scheduled

Just thought I should make a note that my gall bladder surgery was scheduled for May 6th, next Thursday. I am glad that it is this week so I can get my life back soon.

Mostly I am laying around and trying to relax. Every once in a while I force myself to sit up for a while to play Facebook Applications just to get my mind off of everything.

I have been doing crafts a lot over the past month. I am renting a booth in an indoor flea market and that's what I've been trying to sell. I make doughcraft wall plaques, crochet, plastic canvas, and hope to start sewing things soon. I also have made a couple of flower pots out of air dry clay. I have a photo album of my crafts at www.writing.com/kristiana if anyone wants to go looking for it.

Not that much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment