Thursday, July 22, 2010

in pain

Remember when I tried to throw my Maddie dog in the hot tub? Well I think she injured my hip. I have been in so much pain with it for the past two weeks that I want to cry. I haven't even been able to sit up long enough to play my Facebook apps, and on Tuesday I had to have Bob come pick me up early from all day group.

I have a persuasive essay on a specific subject to write for U of P this week. I also have to put together the essay that my Learning Team has to turn in this week, and there are grammar quizzes again this week. I haven't done any of it and it is already Thursday and I think the persuasive essay is due today. Oh well. I'll get to it sooner or later, and an accomodation I have is to be able to turn in my assignments late. Thank goodness for small favors.

I did redo the one exam for Business Management and did the next exam. Figured out that I read the wrong chapter for the first exam, that's why I failed it. Oh well. This time I paid more attention to the assignment.

I haven't been working on my crafts since I have been hurting either. I just can't stand to sit upright for any length of time. I am even using my cane to walk.

I am going out to lunch with my Social Worker today. That should be interesting.

Not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment