Thursday, July 1, 2010

half stressing

I was so stressed out yesterday I wanted to go find a crack rock. I know that's not going to help me deal with school, but it is really stressing me out. With six chapters to read this week, along with five quizzes and a paper, plus a Learning Team paper, I don't know which way is up.

Having had this almost uncontrollable craving, I think I need to go to more meetings. There are other things I wish I could spend my time doing, but my recovery needs to come first otherwise everything else will just fall to pieces. I just wish I didn't feel like such a burden to Bob. He's the one that has to drive me all over hecks creation to get to the meetings.

Maddie ran off today. We have decided we have two choices: We can just let her run the neighborhood at will like most of the other dogs around, or we can put up a running cable outside the back door that she can be hooked to. We don't really need to keep the other dogs away from her saying that she is fixed. The only thing we would have to worry about is if other dogs are agressive. Of course, Maddie is a chicken and would readily submit to them, so I don't think we really have to worry about that.

I moved my computer back into my office and on the big desk. It was stressing me out a lot to not have a place where I could go and stretch out and relax where Bob isn't (hence why I couldn't use the living room). I'm keeping the small desk in there and will use it for offline endeavours. I need someplace I can go and not look at the computer thinking I should really be working on schoolwork or reviewing on WdC.

Hopefully things will get better now. I was waiting for my grade from the first week to see how bad I was doing and I got 100% for the first week, so that took

No comments:

Post a Comment