Sunday, July 11, 2010

same old, same old

I haven't updated my blog lately as there really hasn't been much that has changed.

University of Phoenix Online has me running in circles. With going online I have to check in four days a week twice a day to get my participation grade. I also, with U of P Online, have a Learning Team Assignment this week. After this course, though, I am transferring to the Axia Online and will be taking two courses at a time for nine weeks but there will be no Learning Teams. I think I will do okay despite taking two classes at a time, and instead of it taking ten weeks to get six credits it will only take nine. That doesn't cut off much time but every little bit helps, right? The only other thing that kind of sucks about Axia is I can only go as high as an Associates through Axia. To get my Bachelor's and Master's that I want I will have to go back to campus or U of P online.

I haven't touched my Business Management course much. I did do the first Exam for Section Two of Part Two a few weeks ago, but I haven't touched it since. I really need to get more motivated on it.

I haven't been going to NA meetings as much as I should. I hope to change that in the coming week. Nothing else is going to keep going right in my life if I don't stay clean. I really am not supposed to talk about being an NA member in this type of setting as you may judge NA based on my actions. Know that I am not the poster child for NA, no member is, so please do not judge it based on one member.

I haven't been writing or reading about any of the stuff for the workbooks I am writing. Sadly my writing has taken a back burner to other obligations. I hope to change that in the future, but for now life has it put back there. I can do nothing but try to jot down ideas as they come for future reference.

Here's to hoping I can get my priorities back in order in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment