Thursday, June 24, 2010

back in school

I started University of Phoenix back up yesterday. It's harder than I thought it was going to be, but I am taking it all in stride. It feels good to feel like I am doing something to improve my life again.

Now that I am taking classes online I have more obligation to check in. In order to get my participation grade I have to post at least four days a week. It's going to be interesting to see how I work that out.

Not to say that NA is not improving my life. I have a better contact with my personal Higher Powers since I started 86 days ago. I have more focus and more drive as well. I wouldn't have what I have today if I hadn't stopped using.

I don't know about anything else. I went to all day group on Monday and did get some things done, but I don't know that I will take the time to do that again any time soon. I want to get back into the swing of things with school first.

I hope to still have time for Business Management and crafts. I went through my craft books the other day and found a bunch of neat projects that I would like to try. I also want to keep up with my course.

Hopefully things will all work out and continue to keep looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment