Tuesday, June 22, 2010

no yapping beanie baby

I got a dog on Sunday. Maddie is a retriever/collie mix, white with brown spots, lazy, timid and shy. She is 6 yrs old, and spends most of her time in the bed we got her in our bedroom. I already love her so much.

University of Phoenix still has me tied up in red tape so I haven't started back yet.

I don't know what is going on with my computer, but I can no longer access my favorites under this new system. It really sucks.

I finally did a chapter of my Business Management course yesterday as I went to all day group. I also finished my Step Three for NA and did some embroidery. I am almost done with the pillow case I am embroidering. All in all I guess it was a good day yesterday.

That's about all that is going on for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment